Good Morning Shut Up with Jimmy Pee! 11-06-17 Good Morning Shut Up with Jimmy Pee! 11-06-17

I see a lot of potential here. Keep up the good work. Great to add news with comedy, useful and entertaining.

threebrain responds:

Tanks!

Sweet Boy Beach - The Stranger and the Storm Sweet Boy Beach - The Stranger and the Storm

The writing is amazing, the voice acting phenomenal, the art, glorious as always Sexual Lobster. 5/5.

P.S- I want more Fernando in my life. My favorite NG character of all time.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

Marcus & Kitchen: Shoot for the Stars Marcus & Kitchen: Shoot for the Stars

Great sounds, animations and overall style. Keep em coming.

Barnhouse responds:

You got it! And thanks!

Forgery Demo Forgery Demo

The game is rather smooth, good music and graphics. The difficulty however is unforgiving. Perhaps a projectile weapon could help with some ammo or better yet a faster attack. Keep up the good work.

Fate Sex Night Fate Sex Night

Pros
- Nice Art
- Good Animations
-Traditional VadimGod music

Cons
-Music didn't sync with the ASD minigame which caused alot of misses.
-Not many sound variations from the girl. Or animations.
-She's wearing LOADS of clothing. Grrr... Took a long time to see titties.
- The mouse dragging mini game kills the fap lol (not stating I tried to fap to this lol)

Adversity Weapon Pack Adversity Weapon Pack

You have good animation and many of weapons... Problem is the "GUN SOUNDS" They are all the same and should not be. I've been in the army and weapons sound very different from each other. If you just add different sound effects then it would be worth a 4-5 star rating.

Fight! Fight!

Can I use this for my next game? You'll get credit for it.

Journey of a Hero [WIP] Journey of a Hero [WIP]

So much potential. Just lower the drums somehow, they are like snapping at the mic.

Abombination responds:

I used clip distortion on the drums to add intensity. I turned up the volume a little to cover my horrible midi instruments. It added an epic feeling to it having the drums be the main line the clipping was intentional.

Valhalla Valhalla

I may have use of this track for one of my games. Could I use it? You'll get credit for it

Sillytune responds:

Yep, go for it :)

sighs sighs

I would give it a five if she had bigger boobs. lol

Poketrainer marian and raichu. Poketrainer marian and raichu.

That's so cool!

Killgore Wallpaper #5 Killgore Wallpaper #5

This was an awesome image taken from the flash cartoon.... It really says alot in this picture and you can totally see the damage that was done to killgore and the amount of rage he is about to strike back with... Good use of colors in this one...